On Friday 18th October the staff and children of Oak Farm Infants and Juniors Schools remembered Tashan by holding a non-uniform day and raising money for the Tashan Daniel Campaign. Lots of money was raised and needless to say, emotions ran high for all the members of staff that knew Tashan and his family. We are overwhelmed by everyone’s generosity and fantastic community spirit!
Oak Farm Junior School have developed a set of shared values and behaviours that they believe in, and which now form the cornerstone for all future school developments.
• The whole staff team are committed to the holistic development of every child.
• The whole staff team set high expectations, challenging children to reach their full potential, while also celebrating their success and achievement.
• The whole staff team strive for effective communication, co-operation and support, to ensure the sharing and ongoing development, of quality, first teaching.
• The whole staff team are committed to delivering high-quality teaching which engages every child.
• The whole staff team are dedicated and committed to their task, whilst also ensuring a healthy work/life balance for themselves and each other. Twitter Oak Farm